Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MORE HODGEPODGES

This breath taking collection of words makes me want to pack a lunch, throw my guitar and fiddle over my shoulder, stick my harmonica in my pocket and head for my favorite fishing hole. It is in Granite Canyon hidden between the quakes where the river flows under my very own oak tree. I can sit there all day long and play and sing. Oh yes, I won’t forget my book of my favorite poetry. I might even put the poems to a song. And all of the wild animals will gather around and hum along. I know, you think I’ve fallen off my rocking horse. Oh well that’s how it makes me feel.

There you are in a cloud of dreams,
Picking up gems in the running streams.
A beautiful journey with all the right words,
Coming alive with amazing verbs and adverbs.

Then I come to mind for a minute or two
Thirsty for thoughts of wisdom coming from you.
Alone and longing for tender words of love,
Sent to me by you on the wings of a dove.

It is not that what we believe is false; it takes a great amount of faith to believe what we believe. To exaggerate or exasperate is where we get the depth, the beauty and the belonging. God has given us the precise divine articulate vision through his gifts and miracles to find the path to perfection. I love your remarkable description of inner emotions; “Breath its intent, Beautify its value, Taste its love, Need its way and its familiarity. It is your use of words that make you transpire in the light of greatness. Your amazing grace is a virtue and your thoughts and ideas reach spiritual heights. Oh for the ode, the sonnet, the lyric and the rhyme; the areas where you shed light on love and tranquility. It is time to impeach suicidal tendencies and give birth to life at its fullest glory, hold on to its determination and be thankful for its birthright. Your words embark on this great thought and embroider the meaning of greatness in the subconscious mind of the receiver. You vast wisdom never ceases to amaze me even though I always know what I can expect. The "Ode" is just another one of your wonderful masterpieces. I feel affection for its author, I’ve learned from its content and it will build my moral fiber.

There are times in my life when I stand outside and look in. These times give me insight to be myself in the place where I can comprehend. I can read your words that are unforgettable and find myself inside your mind looking through the eyes of your soul. I see and feel your thoughts with eager anticipation. I can see in vision and feel the sensation of your unconscious mind. Words crying out for recognition, as they hang around and fill the space of your creativity. Oh yes, I live my life in a world you have nurtured, cultivated with love, wisdom and understanding.

What a wonderful rhyme so true and divine.
The angel speaks and the mockingbird tweets.
The poet writes as my heart beats with delight.
Words that satisfy my desire and set my soul on fire.

All these words mixed together in a magic vase,
Signify the meaning of the words in amazing grace.
Words of meaning and the power of thought.
Words that paint a picture, an extraordinary plot.

I could go on but what’s the use,
I got the message and the devil got the goose.
Just a little humor to a dear, dear friend,
I think this is a good place for this rhyme to end.

Wendy forgives me, my mood is strange indeed,
I guess that’s because I’m a rare sort a breed.
As usual you have given me strength with your poetry.
You have given me truth, love and light as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY PHOTO SHOW

PHOTO FILE

COPYWRITERS

Let me tell you a little bit about copywriters just in case you don’t already know. Copywriters are paid thousands of dollars to write one "sales letter" the first page on the site. Usually a mini site and the page seems to go on forever and ever, so that by the time you get to the bottom you feel like you’ve read a whole book. They know how to light the fire that creates the desire and then eliminate all of the objections the reader might have. A good copywriter is a gifted con artist and they don’t care whether the webpage owner is legit or not as long as they get paid. The really good ones are on contract to write entire sites. And you can mark my words they’re the ones making the dishonest webmasters rich. Regards BDC

JUST CALL ME BIG DADDY CASH

ONE RED ROSE TO THE ONE I LOVE

Photobucket
Given on this special day so that you will know not only today ... but every day ... that My love grows stronger with each passing moment! YOU are my life, my dreams, my hopes and my desires all wrapped up in one little package and I love this package with all of my heart!