Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Love To Write


I love to write poetry, songs and short stories.

I don't do it for the riches nor fame nor the glories.

I write what I write that's deep down inside of me.

And what I write I write for the whole world to see.

I like to write about love life and serenity.

And just about any thing that gets into me.

I'll combine the truth with the fiction

I don't always use proper diction.

There's a story a song or a poem in every nook.

Someday I'll put all of mine in a book.

I like to write what I write in my leisure time.

Sometimes what I write will surprise me and rhyme.

I don't use long words and I'll tell you why.

I want everyone to understand the things I imply.

Most all that I write can be read by the whole family.

But beware I've been known to write adult fantasy.

I once wrote a story about a bad man turned good.

And I've written stories about the mysteries in my neighborhood.

I really like to write about my four legged friends.

And I can keep you in suspense until a love story ends.

If you like what I write... that will please me.

If you don't, don't lie and try to appease me.

You see I write what I write because I love to.

When I write what I write that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY PHOTO SHOW

PHOTO FILE

COPYWRITERS

Let me tell you a little bit about copywriters just in case you don’t already know. Copywriters are paid thousands of dollars to write one "sales letter" the first page on the site. Usually a mini site and the page seems to go on forever and ever, so that by the time you get to the bottom you feel like you’ve read a whole book. They know how to light the fire that creates the desire and then eliminate all of the objections the reader might have. A good copywriter is a gifted con artist and they don’t care whether the webpage owner is legit or not as long as they get paid. The really good ones are on contract to write entire sites. And you can mark my words they’re the ones making the dishonest webmasters rich. Regards BDC

JUST CALL ME BIG DADDY CASH

ONE RED ROSE TO THE ONE I LOVE

Photobucket
Given on this special day so that you will know not only today ... but every day ... that My love grows stronger with each passing moment! YOU are my life, my dreams, my hopes and my desires all wrapped up in one little package and I love this package with all of my heart!