Friday, July 9, 2010

MY DEAREST ELENA {EMOTION EXPLOSION}


My Dearest Elena,

Give me 10 minutes and I'll write you a poem , give me an hour and I'll write you a story , give me a life time and I'll give you the magic of love , till now and forever you are my dearest Elena.

If you ask for a fish I’ll bring you the ocean, If you ask for a flower I’ll bring you the garden, If you ask for a cloud I’ll bring you the sky , If you ask for a star I’ll bring you the universe, If you ask for a giggle I give you a smile, If you ask for a finger I‘ll give you my hand, If you ask for a horse I’ll bring you the herd, If you ask for some sand I’ll bring you the beach , If you’re asking for my heart, to late, it’s already yours.

Love is the greatest feeling, love is like a play, love is what I feel for you, each and every day. Love is like a smile, love is like a song, love is a emotion explosion and true love keeps us strong. I love you with all my heart and all my body and soul, I love the way I keep loving you, It is a love out of control. So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, my body and my spirit. Yes, my dearest Elena I have poured my entire existence into you, and I have been pouring right from the very start.

Search your heart you will find me there, its a long wait for the eyes, but heart always says; there will come a day when, the eyes would feel the warmth, and will find me in your arms and all those dreams would be reality, so dream of few more excuses to hold me, hold me tight in your arms.

This is my wish for you, comfort on different days,
smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbow to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunset to warm your heart, hugs when spirit sags, beauty for your eyes to see, friendship to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and LOVE to complete your life.

Love is stronger than lighting, brighter than fire, faster than light and an incomplete desire.......I love you my dearest Elena,

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY PHOTO SHOW

PHOTO FILE

COPYWRITERS

Let me tell you a little bit about copywriters just in case you don’t already know. Copywriters are paid thousands of dollars to write one "sales letter" the first page on the site. Usually a mini site and the page seems to go on forever and ever, so that by the time you get to the bottom you feel like you’ve read a whole book. They know how to light the fire that creates the desire and then eliminate all of the objections the reader might have. A good copywriter is a gifted con artist and they don’t care whether the webpage owner is legit or not as long as they get paid. The really good ones are on contract to write entire sites. And you can mark my words they’re the ones making the dishonest webmasters rich. Regards BDC

JUST CALL ME BIG DADDY CASH

ONE RED ROSE TO THE ONE I LOVE

Photobucket
Given on this special day so that you will know not only today ... but every day ... that My love grows stronger with each passing moment! YOU are my life, my dreams, my hopes and my desires all wrapped up in one little package and I love this package with all of my heart!